Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Probably found the one

Hi again,
There are so many HDTV solutions out there that I don't know which to choose. Should I go with Plasma or LCD? Do I need 32" or 60"? Are does HDMI connectors really necessary?
Maybe I should wait for the wider spread of Blu-ray?


To answer on of those questions, I found out that besides Plasma and LCD there is a third way a DLP (LED) way of displaying the video. There aren't many HDTV that use DLP as it wasn't very cheap earlier (cause they needed a replacement of some thingy inside the TV every year or so), but now when technology is better they last even longer than LCD (not to mention Plasma).

One of the examples of this family is the Samsung HLT5087SAX which I must say looks amazing when you look at the thin frames!

No comments: